CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Barman,

Slips and misquotes does not make you a fool , what makes people look foolish is when they post negativity in a positive environment because of the lack of absorbing flow of conversation and data releases. Sometimes of course, negativity is posted for the sake of doing so. One can read through that.

Keep posting Barman, I enjoy reading your input into this forum. Incidentally, Interested Onlooker is correct. Both Gold Bunny and myself have other commitments at the moment and I for one will hold back on posting long posts for the time being.

Having said that, I think this morning's report is extremely positive and highlights that we will find many more such anomalies in what appears to be a strongly mashed up structural setting which may prove to have fragmented and reset parts of a major ultramafic bodies with extensive sulphide mineralisation from depth or nearby.

We are a long way from understanding the shape and geometry of these intercepted bodies. We see ultramafics in contact with granitoids, but we don't know what role the forces of the granitoid bodies have had on the ultramafics or what the structural deformation has thrown up. Have parts of major bodies been digested in the granitoids to float as rafts during an intrusive phase, Are these intercepts dykes as fingerlings from a deep body, have sulphides been reconstituted or remobilised due to temperature and pressures? We have yet to understand what the configuration is in space of what appears to be small or thin intercepts in this early cursory drilling. Much more drilling and geophysics is needed to obtain a reliable picture and ultimately help us to zero in on an as yet undetected major body .

The drill targets have not been missed, they are not NOVAs at this stage. ( Not comparing this to the Nova or any other model at this stage) Furthermore, downhole EM is revealing more of these targets. One thing is for certain, the intercepts to date have disseminated and in most instances show stockwork or lacelike veining surrounding the massive sulphide intercepts. they are also of exceptional grades with a good association of other minerals. To me this is very encouraging. But, at the end of the day I will let exploration, over time, give me the answers. I for one will rely very much on the reporting by Matt and Tim to do my interpretation and build a picture in my mind. They are in charge of a very sophisticated exploration shooting match and are handling it in a very high professional manner. This programme will take time!

I wish them and all St Georgian friends well.

Cheers,
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.