ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @helmenesh as ever, your detailed and knowledgeable posts are greatly appreciated!

Perhaps fool was not the right word to use as one can't see my tounge in cheek on HC. Jester might have been a better analogy but I appreciate your sentiment.

While I don't have the geological knowledge yourself, GB, IO and other posses, I have learnt enough valuable (and expensive) lessons over the six or seven years in the market to know that our management are first class and our patch of dirt is very very promising. While the wait for results can be difficult, exploration is not a roulette wheel. We don't know if we win or lose moments after putting our chips down. Silence is deafening when one doesn't have conviction in ones decisions. Yet for those who know that there will be many more days where there are no ANN or TH, mearly the daily meanderings the market, we can rest in comfort knowing our management and exploration team are working hard to progress our prospect.

The SGQ threads continues to contain some of the highest quality content I have had the pleasure of sharing in on HC and I am grateful for all those who take the time to share detailed information and research.

I wish all holders good luck, patience and prosperity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.