CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Welcome aboard @Aliasdavejay!

I concur with your suggestion about the strength in PM. Here's hoping we hit some in the first round of drilling! It doesn't even need to be exceptional, just enough to prove the concept.

In relation to the strength of the POG, I note with interest the strength of the AUD against most major currencies. I must admit my surprise as I was expecting the AUD to head the other way, especially with the prospect of further interest rate cuts as this would make the AUD less attractive to international money. ( saying that, any +ve interest is better than -ve rates found in Japan etc)

I guess it is a reaction to the general strength of commodities, particularly the strength in base metals like our dear Ni. To me this indicates a possible "risk on" bias from international money as the AUD is generally viewed as a proxy on China and resources. However, it could also suggest that the AUD (and interestingly is the NZD) are the least worst places to put your money. If fact, thinking more about it, both the strength in the AUD and NZD would suggest a bet on Chinas growth in consumption. NZ export a lot of food/dairy that way while we send dirt and food, just let NZ get the jump on us in that dept.

It would be good to see some consolidation of prices in the base metals over the coming few months to provide a solid base for continued upward motion over the next 12-18mths.

As for the prices in PM, if Trump gets into the White House the fear factor could really send these higher. (Currently I am also looking for investments in builders of bomb shelters and tin foil hats in case of that scenario). In the past I have seen a chart correlating the price of gold vs the American election cycle. Can't really remember whether gold went up or down after a new president comes in but if anyone feels like hunting around Google, could make in interesting read.

There ends my musings this Friday morning. Check out my YouTube channel "wtfwoodIno"

Gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.