CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6771
    Cheers Drayno.

Hmm... I am pleased that SL is confident, but... I also become more hesitant to believe it's possible, until the drill bit proves his hypothesis (yes, I imagine my HC name does make this somewhat of a contradiction! rolleyes.png).

At 9:20 into the presentation, SL gets to the heart of just what is possible under Dalgaranga....

"these structures may come together between the end of Gilbey's and and the base of Never Never where we are starting to see it creep towards the south... ...we are testing that area right now and I think there is a bigger system here". "I think they all come together....". "That would absolutely amplify what we are doing here".

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6024/6024041-07b9f8c0bc7e133e15b9bd3123484949.jpg

"that purple area in the centre there is where we are drilling that potential link between the whole system".

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6024/6024048-1dfed28e22609f270f9a9513b727fecf.jpg

I cannot help but be surprised by SLs positivity on Sly Fox. Especially, when... he first walked in and talked to the small Geo team and asked for suggestions, that Sly Fox was not in fact the favoured first target (would love to know what other targets were put up on the whiteboard back when he first walked into the job, just for interests sake).

To be fair, SL apologies about not having drilled the purple area sooner, but... they have been so caught up on Never Never... which I think is very honest and I hope he does not lose that pragmatism. So of course Sly Fox has sat on the shelf until now.

Almost getting hard to fathom what is possible. The exploration target is going to be incredibly interesting, especially when, the dial is changing by the day...

I cannot really explain why, but this discovery is just so much more.... interesting that DEG (not a slur on the discovery!! just.... my feelings on the matter), not 100% even why that is, but... not complaining. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.