BOA 3.85% 2.7¢ boadicea resources limited

Howdy SF2TH,Thank you for your informative posts. I'm hoping you...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Howdy SF2TH,

Thank you for your informative posts.

I'm hoping you might share your thoughts on a couple of things in relation to the Asset Purchase Agreement between BOA with IGO. I appreciate the exclusive period for this agreement is 5 years commencing in Oct 2020. Do you have any thoughts on the likely timing of the $50m transaction should exploration continue to go well from here for IGO? Do you think IGO would use up all the 5 year term or potentially act earlier to settle the transaction?

Secondly, if IGO realised enough value in one or more of the 9 Frazer Range tenements under agreement, would IGO not consider acquiring 100% of BOA to technically save expending all of the $50m going out to BOA and to the benefit of BOA's current shareholders? If there was an offer from IGO to acquire 100% of BOA at double or triple the current SP, (and if 90% of shareholders agreed) IGO would be saving some coin, picking up the other Fraser Range tenements not currently captured by the Asset Purchase Agreement and of course IGO would have the option to break up the balance of the other BOA assets and either retain or sell off as IGO see fit.

Thirdly, do you think there are any provisions in the Asset Purchase Agreement that restrict IGO from entertaining a TO of BOA?

I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on these items when you have time. Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.331M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $3.24K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 275000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 90025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 37798
Last updated 12.28pm 23/05/2024 ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.