BOA 3.70% 2.8¢ boadicea resources limited

Thanks Pick, Appreciate you chiming in. Some of the items you...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Thanks Pick,

Appreciate you chiming in. Some of the items you raise also somewhat dependant on timing and if IGO would likely move on finalising the Asset PA earlier than later and potentially (doing the math as you say) taking advantage of of low SP for BOA today when it might be more economical for IGO to try and take out BOA (at a premium to current SP) but still at an advantage to compared to paying the $50m and of course picking up all the other assets not captured in the Asset PA.

No doubt there are multiple variations of potential transactions between the two companies, and of course nothing may transpire at all including the potential $50m payment. In any event I was interested to see what others and particularly SF2TF thought with regard to this topic.

I note there was a high confidence around the $50m payment on some posts and the company is including it in headline comments in presentations, so it got me thinking around timing and then of course current MC of BOA being only $16m could paint a TO target on the back of BOA.

As indicated, if I was IGO and the dirt was looking good under the Asset PA, maybe there are some other types of transactions to be considered by IGO for either cost saving or securing better value through a TO rather than handing over $50m cash.

I've only been holding BOA for a few weeks, although I was happy with my DD over a few days, I don't have a much knowledge as some LTH's no doubt.

Cheers BJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.454M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $1.093K 39.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 155829 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.