MCB 0.00% 7.0¢ mcb resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update-GBX.AX, page-15

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    If they are serious about moving into Lithium then those permits in South Australia shouldn't be the main game as they just don't seem that exciting due to their location but who knows

I was one of the first to realise the potential in ARE see post http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17130275/single
    They had mentioned those Sth Australia permits were prospective for Lithium but had also said they were looking for more projects, I decided to take a punt on them with the hope they would acquire more Lithium assets and hopefully they would be better and they did just that and the gains were awesome

Similarly recently I punted on WKT after they made a move into Lithium but said they were also looking at more assets which they ended up acquiring and again the games were awesome

No guarantees here but punt is whether they acquire more lithium assets as given those 2 recent examples the gains should be good

The trail blazed by PLP suggests that with the right acquisition the gains could be very good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.