MXR 0.00% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

Several pegmatites up to 14m downhole widths have been...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Several pegmatites up to 14m downhole widths have been intersected at the Hilditch Gold Prospect (~1.2km south of Lefroy), during the ongoing gold & nickel drilling campaign, with samples submitted for lithium assays.

This comment above is the only new and relevant info for long term holders regarding today’s announcement. I can understand JUJUs frustration, as he has been around long enough to remember the rehash of the lithium story in Sep 21 when the serial pumping crew pushed the MXR lithium story on socials and the share price had a nice pop, some exited their bags and the rest is history.

I like to read the other views presented in this forum.
    Constant positive commentary when the company isn’t doing so well in terms of share price can get as annoying as ‘down ramping’ comments. Not saying you do this but just stating the observation.
    JUJUs commentary is sound and yours is also. We need all posters commentary negative and positive.

In saying that, today’s announcement is good. The fact the samples have been sent off to be tested for lithium is great. Strike while the sector is hot. Let’s just hope it doesn’t end up being another duster.

Last edited by mrbiggz1979: 31/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.625K 331.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 387285 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 27674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.