MXR 7.14% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Fact is we have all made very uncomfortable losses on this...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Fact is we have all made very uncomfortable losses on this company, whether stale OR recent investors.

I really don't see the distinction, although bad decisions made recently hurt more than those inflicted earlier.

All of us have invested prematurely and recent investors have not outsmarted the earlier ones. All have been mercilessly cut down wherever they stood.

It is harder for more recent holders to come to terms with the reality of their losses than it is for us battle hardened veterans who have stoically borne our badges of endurance for so long.

Our wounds are long passed their worst and are no longer so sensitive to the impact of current criticism and questioning of the company.

We do not find it necessary to whitewash every announcement to bandage over the wisdom of a freshly incurred loss. The angst of a badly timed entry into the market for us no longer looms as large.

We remain hopeful of something better, as Rocks has calmly laid out, but are strong enough to question the potential pathways forward which remain speculative.

We try not to descend to the gutter by using expletives against contrarian posters. I have read much of value from some of Crom's postings ~ when he has managed to keep his shirt on. However, I do worry that his over exhuberance may have led some recent investors to wish they had not been so impetuous in making their purchase decisions.

Anyway, let's hope for better times ahead, bury our hatchets and tolerate with good grace contrary views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $24.90K 816.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 7118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.