ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    In my understanding management have been focusing on gold and Nickel. Criticism can arise if management start firing off in too many directions as noted with some holders even questioning the dual focus. It is a matter of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The other factor is that another company had a look at the lithium prospects and as it appears have perhaps not conducted the greatest assessment of prospectivity in relation to these areas. I would imagine that management may have had other companies contacting them in relation to possibly JV over the lithium prospects too with the heightened Lithium interest in the market. This is speculation on my part but if that was indeed the case then that would sparked some renewed interest. Add to this that they hit lithium in the recent drilling at Hilditch and all of the above would lead to a reassessment of our Lithium potential by management.....and hey presto we have the announcement!

Great to see this volume going through, there is genuine interest, as there should be. This will also bring greater attention to our gold and Nickel too which can only be good for us being very undervalued. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.