BCI 3.64% 26.5¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Update - Marble Bar Project, page-15

1. 7,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    OK... after more research I've found that the land was prospected using a 40E licence which is perfectly legal but only runs for 3 months, and one of the conditions is that you must report any minerals recovered at the end of the three months.

So BCI has the photos and the records of what has been legally recovered by the prospector. We also had the prospector taking out new 3 month licences because he kept finding gold, and he simply kept going back and filling his boots.

So I see a monumental balls-up here by BCI - during 2016 They were told that hundreds of gold nuggets were being picked up on their land. They didn't even think it worthy of taking a look for themselves?

Later when the conglomerate gold exploded in the Pilbara, BCI knew that discoveries were happening around that land and still didn't move to even explore it. The prospector was there again July-October picking up nuggets.

This announcement is good news but at the same time very embarrassing for management IMHO and it wouldn't surprise me if Kerry Stokes sent some heads rolling over it.
    Last edited by SuperWealthy: 17/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $764.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $102.2K 380.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 102608 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 71531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.