MRD 0.00% 0.2¢ mount ridley mines limited

There is no such thing as a"week or two" delay to letting...

1. 4 Posts.
    There is no such thing as a"week or two" delay to letting everyone know you're going to be late.

They would've known they weren't going to make the March 2024 timeline well and truly before this announcement was released after market close on the 9th of April.

Completely agree that they should get it right before they release anything, but their communication in this circumstance doesn't sit well with the shareholders.

Before ace tries to kill me with his rose coloured glasses, I emailed the company mid March asking for when this would be released as well as the flow sheet that was hinted at a few months ago and I haven't heard anything back.

All said, a few late announcements doesn't change the fundamentals as to why all of these retail holders took a punt on this speccy - they still have a solid chance of being a respectable and profitable REE player.

While CXOs share price isn't looking ideal at the moment there are a lot of similarities to their early days to where MRD is at now, however, MRD has done a much much larger drill program to identify their maiden resource. Within a few months of CXO identifying their maiden resource from their 18km drill program, they received Major Project status from the Federal govt. 6 months later saw a significant re-rate of the share price and this timeline (6 months post major project announcement) can be seen in other companies awarded the same status.

I'm holding tight hoping we'll see something similar with MRD once we get the maiden resource and flow sheet, but I have been left disappointed in the comms with this announcement of a delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $608 553.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
155 425703273 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 110349429 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 3083333
Last updated 13.57pm 13/05/2024 ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.