MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Ann: Exploration Update-MRD.AX, page-78

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Just remember guys Sandfire resources had no such luck till one geologist decided to drill deeper and vertically as they were drilling horizontally the whole while and the rest is history. As for the DHEM survey not detecting any conductors till 630m is interesting, however drillings were halted too early to determine the outcome. What's interesting is that the hole was planned for 750-800 m as the model is hypothesising the accumulation of sulphides to have settled at the bottom. Also we can speculate all we want as to who went wrong where, as long as this company is able to salvage its reputation that is all that matters. Also Mark from Sirius resources also said in one of his interviews that a deposit can be missed by a few meters let alone a few hundred metres therefore it is hard to draw any sort of analogy from what has been thus far. I continue to wait patently and will take further action upon the second round of drillings to determine my association with MRD. Till then keep the faith boys!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.