LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update - Noombenberry Project, page-90

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    First post but long time HC lurker.

My most recent buy at 7.7c looked a bargain once the share price retreated back down after the first drill results, as it was this price before the announcement. Just wish i went harder on my initial buy at 1.5c last year. Still happy with my average and holding a few LRSOC too.

Todays results appear a bit softer than our first batch however at this depth and scale they are still really exciting. Keen to see what lays directly south of the first results as in my mind, this is along the 'path' towards the north east surface tests released recently. I am excited to see whether the halloysite strikes are consistent along this zone. Also glad to see management mention that they are fielding offtake inquires.

I am also an early investor in ADN, I do not put the companies against eachother but moreso in support of the industry. Both LRS and ADN are on their way, just at different stages of the process. Without ADN i would have been unlikely to make my investment in LRS.

Also excited to see what happens on the South American lithium front in the following months. $70m MC seems very modest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $948.8K 5.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 186401 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1467659 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.