LRS 2.04% 25.0¢ latin resources limited

To be 100% transparent, I have been buying and selling this...

1. 1,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    To be 100% transparent, I have been buying and selling this stock over the last month. I hold a parcel now at 8 cents. Yes a bit on the expensive side looking at the price of it today but I believe that it's still very cheap in the long term, big picture. The results are great, the media coverage is supporting the true fundamentals of the projects and just because it's gone down the last few days along with the broader market, I haven't had any thoughts of selling just looking at jumping in at a lower price to purchase some more. It is a fragile and speculative stock that has benefited from a price rise in recent times and it's common for nervous hands and traders alike to take profits and call it quits. Each to their own. There's always going to be downrampers and panic sellers and sometime charts don't really reflect an irrational market.

Moving forward, I am not a geologist, nor do I have full grasp of the drilling results as they are presented and go by media coverage and the management team saying that they are excellent and pleasing results and the science behind it is proving to be correct. What I really want to know is based on the results so far, has anyone here actually got any idea if there is potential for a project? how much kaolin they actually have in the ground? and what the value of the mine could potentially be (if any). This obviously not withstanding their other gold and lithium projects they have on the cards.

But if its possible to start determining the value of the white stuff in the ground, then it can be translated into value out of the ground and how this can reflect on the actual market cap of LRS. This is when the price of the stock will go north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $700.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $1.458M 6.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88045 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 417498 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.3¢ 25.0¢ 23.3¢ 2918147
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.