MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Update - Pardoo Nickel Project, page-14

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    He believes that their is no lithium like RMX. They announce something before bad results come out. The difference being I believe (cause I haven't studied RMX that in depth) is RMX went off historical Oil drill results, instead of GEO like us. They found nothing. Our Results could be poor but we will find lithium, just depends on what grades. The real reason for the sell off is people put in Stop losses issued by one of these great investment guides recently. One big holder seen this and sold to trigger these stop losses so he can set himself up to capitalize before results with either cheaper shares/more volume. This announcement is given to steady the tide and show investors what we will be drilling next after the three Tenements in Nevada are complete. The Nickel/Cobalt project in WA is a smart move because a) Its cheaper to drill (probably around the 300 to 400 thousand mark). B) cobalt will be in short supply come 2019 (meaning higher prices/more profit for CAD) c) quick to set up and mine if results come back favourably. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.873K 936.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 367419734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8249661 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.