MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

"I do like your take on the situation and it is possible but it...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    "I do like your take on the situation and it is possible but it only describes the sell off and not the new announcement."
    The new announcement in my book outlines the future of what CAD wants to do after all three lithium deposit's are drilled. IMHO and haven't read to much into it cause I have to go to work soon. But being 50% owned, does this decrease drill costs by 50%? If it does this would be of benefit to shareholders in the future, for less dilution after CR and Consolidation. While you are right on Cobalt, Copper and Nickel are used in batteries and they may be bargaining on increase in price in the future of these two metals IMHO. I think it's a no brainer, unless of course we spend another $million on drilling the other tenements in Nevada.

I think people are over thinking this, worried because they have well put their life savings into this and are not thinking rationally. Yes it may fail, but can one person on this thread positively show evidence, before results are released, that their is no lithium and results are bad? No. RMX is in Utah, that is like saying well there is no lithium in Tasmania, so there wont be any lithium in Western Australia. But I am certain that if it does fail, myself and a few others will get the blame for other peoples investment decisions. If it succeeds, well i'm sure they will congratulate themselves. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.271K 1.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16732467 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60261763 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.