AMD 25.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

yep! The wait and frustration was intolerable on some...

1. 120 Posts.
    yep! The wait and frustration was intolerable on some parcels.....I shouldn't hv used the word "each" time, cause some of them didn't go through as CXA's seem to get served first, so I got left with some .3's that didn't get sold at .4. Was actually lucky to get out the other day at .3 sell for par on auction as I smelt a crash coming as SEG took a week to let us know about the shortfall in SPP. If it was good news about the subscription they would have let us know on Friday night 14/8 I believe.

Have made some profit, sold some for par, but IMO the drop to .1 was ridiculous - no-one who bought in the SPP would have sold - sellers were panickers (after the initial bailout) and others who averaged down, and I believe the ones who averaged down (along with lucky ones like me, as well as new blood) are the current buyers looking to come out square ..... OR sell at .3 or .4...and make some profit..... smart way to trade if it comes off....IF the SP goes up... and IF one can afford the wait and no margin calls and "3-days" looming.... dreaded margin calls hey?!!

Anyway, we await the assays now and we will see if its just another elusive "blob", or if they finally can confirm that this E1 conductor is all its cracked up to be. If YES, then money wont be a problem as IMO another SPP would be heavily oversubscribed by institutional investors. I missed out (luckily...?) on the recent SPP as I wasn't currently holding on the record date, but all the same I believe that if people can wait then those who bought at .3 on the SPP wont lose out long-term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $31.91K 12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 289808100 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 140623938 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.