AMD 50.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

As Segue shareholders our next mission should be to embark on a...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    As Segue shareholders our next mission should be to embark on a great crusade and dig through the world wide web to determine if there are other "intrusive-style" nickel sulphide deposits (examples such as Nova-Bollinger or Voisey Bay) that have trace elements of TiO2 and Zr in their rock lithology.

For example before the intrusive style nickel sulphide deposits were identified, did the company carry out ground exploration such as soil sampling or aircore drilling that has Ni-Cu-Co as the dominant minerals and other trace elements such as TiO2 and Zr. If we can find an example like that - we can make a comparison.

I have prepared a brief historical summary of Nova-Bollinger deposit if you are interested in reading it.
    http://www.goldendragoncapital.com/nova-bollinger-history/

Brett I agree, the industry does have a lot of jargon (no different to any other industry) explaining things more straight forward should be the right way to go, unfortunately people do not like change so i say stuff em and ill do it my way, therefore I add in a Glossary at the back of all my research so my clients are not startled and confused when getting stumped on the scientific words.
    http://www.goldendragoncapital.com/fraser-range/

In terms of strategy and direction I would still like to see Segue carry out more ground research such as MMI soil sampling, traditional geochem studies combined with aircore, given that Segue is going after gravity anomalies and not simply drilling EM bedrock conductors. The drawback is that the FR has deep transported cover - Mark Creasy has also pointed out this is why the province was previously overlooked, as there is tons of extra area in Australia that is more accessible - same thing can be said with gold deposits in the Tianshan Belt.
    http://www.goldendragoncapital.com/mark-creasy-on-fraser-range/

Transported cover is material in and above the ground that hinders traditional methods of exploration such as identifying and surveying outcropping on the Earth’s surface to identify possible mineralisation. This makes exploration more difficult and expensive.

CSIRO have also published documents you can buy or copy from the DMP on the Albany Fraser Orogen.

If I was Management I would also hire more outside nickel industry specific consultants to assist with desktop studies when identifying the next lot of prospective drill targets.

Lets hope E1 ovoid structure aircore drilling will give us some nice assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $22.15K 9.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
138 220191302 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143768517 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.