GRE 9.38% 14.5¢ greentech metals limited

To be fair, this is very early days and they have heaps of...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    To be fair, this is very early days and they have heaps of targets still to drill. If you look at where they drilled the four diamond holes, they were in rather interesting locations (on the outskirts of the main trends, where there were lower grade rock chip samples). Now they have heritage clearance, they can drill out more prospective targets. I think what they meant about stopping short, is that they began to intercept some lithium bearing pegmatite. But due to the distance away from where the hole began and the angle of the drill hole, they pulled up short in the sense that they hadn’t planned to go deeper in this campaign. It will be interesting to see how comprehensive this upcoming drill campaign will be and what new information comes from it. I think it’s quite a stretch to say it’s not looking good. It’s very early days and only four drill holes have been completed to date. I, along with many others, believe it’s only a matter of time before they make a discovery. Let’s see how it plays out. Once again, the company has a $500+ million copper project that they are developing! And it was fantastic to see Michael Fotios with Tom in a recent interview. Michael isn’t here to muck around. All in my opinion of course.
    Last edited by jrw7: 14/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $12.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.5¢ $32.28K 217.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 62788 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 77645 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.