ENX 0.00% 1.5¢ enegex limited

Catalytic converters is a stretch. Copper remains strong and is...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Catalytic converters is a stretch. Copper remains strong and is expected to continue to remain strong. Any PGE discovery this close to Perth, roads, rail etc will be a positive to a minnow like ENX even after the recent drop in Palladium etc. CHN has held up very well during this and ENX and other companies are next door still. ENX hit 24c on the back of it which was a bit over the top at the time.

When targets are set and drilling starts hopefully early next year, surely a $15million or so market cap with such large tenements does not fit the potential. ENX will be hopefully Auger drilling next month (doesn't cost much) and have been extremely frugal with their cash but will need funds when drilling begins. I am looking forward to a raising, which I expect will be at higher prices looking at the other neurology plays raising's. There is minimal liquidity in he company and no broker interest. A raising would change this as it has for others (CVV, DEV with Canaccord).

In regards to restriction's, I am pretty sure they can find someone in WA to do the job. The company does need to keep the market more informed in my view. Hopefully more information in qtly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.