SPR 0.91% 82.8¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Exploration update - strong start to 2024, page-31

1. 33,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    "These results aren't shooting the lights out anymore, but they are still very solid."
    I see 3 possible provisos to that statement

1.NN seems to be widening out along strike as it gets deeper , although the average width of intercept is getting thinner to about 6 meters
    So individual drill intercepts do not look as thick as previously but the strike length has increased making up for part or all of the difference .
    Maybe the drives will end up become longer at depth based on the distance between the last two drill holes of about 150 rather than 100 meters long , but the panels mined are narrower .
    , I am not a miner but just seems logical that at around a 6 meter average width for the intercepts which is around the width of a drive for twin boom jumbo that, that would also mean no support pillars needed for the panels between the drives ?

2 Another observation is that this the Fig 1 map shows vertical depth to the same scale as the North to South long section , most exploration companies make the vertical scale bigger , which emphasised the amount of ore per vertical meter , SPR has not done this , so what looks like only a small improvement in defining the resource is actually over 50 meters of depth , and at around 1500 OVM that is no small feat .

3 Compared to the 12/12/23 update Fig 3 page 4 , in figure 1 the purple high grade at the deepest point has widened out and has taken out what was previously red leaving a thin red middle section only .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.8¢
Change
0.008(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $914.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 83.5¢ 82.0¢ $2.301M 2.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 92385 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 318366 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.