SPR 4.19% 80.0¢ spartan resources limited

"These results aren't shooting the lights out anymore, but they...

1. 33,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    "These results aren't shooting the lights out anymore, but they are still very solid."
    I see 3 possible provisos to that statement

1.NN seems to be widening out along strike as it gets deeper , although the average width of intercept is getting thinner to about 6 meters
    So individual drill intercepts do not look as thick as previously but the strike length has increased making up for part or all of the difference .
    Maybe the drives will end up become longer at depth based on the distance between the last two drill holes of about 150 rather than 100 meters long , but the panels mined are narrower .
    , I am not a miner but just seems logical that at around a 6 meter average width for the intercepts which is around the width of a drive for twin boom jumbo that, that would also mean no support pillars needed for the panels between the drives ?

2 Another observation is that this the Fig 1 map shows vertical depth to the same scale as the North to South long section , most exploration companies make the vertical scale bigger , which emphasised the amount of ore per vertical meter , SPR has not done this , so what looks like only a small improvement in defining the resource is actually over 50 meters of depth , and at around 1500 OVM that is no small feat .

3 Compared to the 12/12/23 update Fig 3 page 4 , in figure 1 the purple high grade at the deepest point has widened out and has taken out what was previously red leaving a thin red middle section only .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.19%)
Mkt cap ! $883.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $4.291M 5.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 101800 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 69125 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.