PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

I think that some are still misinterpreting where ABM is at...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think that some are still misinterpreting where ABM is at present These are still early days. The new management 3-4 months in the job are still trying to determine what their potential targets are. They have many prospects to try to understand and every rock they kick will not be lassiter. But the thing to remember is ABM no longer has all its eggs in one basket. They are going to have stellar anns, some ordinary and some poor. That's the business. What we have though is a very large area of prospectivity.
    "Drilling confirmed the interpretation of the Suess Breccia to be parallel to stratigraphy and to be likely a splay parallel to the regionally continuous Suplejack Fault. The Suplejack Fault extends for at least 50 kilometres within ABM’s tenements, and a majority of this fault has had limited previous drilling."
    That in itself is a lot of potential right near Groundrush. There will be lots of new developments right across ABM's tenements over the next few years and our new management will build their understanding of what ABM really does sit on. Give them time and don't hang on every drill bit.

It doesn't take any courage to come on these threads after each announcement and snipe away at posters who actually contribute. Why not post some facts and share your knowledge to help other posters/holders? That is what the forum is really about.
    GLTAH
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8241362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20121922 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.