PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Don't get yourself all stressed now Billy. The last ann said in...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Don't get yourself all stressed now Billy.
    The last ann said in part
    "Drilling is scheduled to be completed in November 2016 and assay results returning during December 2016."
    By my calculation, that means we have 24 days before they become overdue. But I would imagine that they will be out by Christmas. But brace yourself Billy. These results may not meet your expectations whatever they are. But in the event that they are not as good as you are expecting don't get yourself too worked up. Because the last ann also said
    "To date, IGO is only testing the initial anomalies identified on the Project area which has been effectively tested by soil sampling in areas of limited cover. The tenement EL24915 represents 7% of the total Project area, of which only a portion of this is tested with effect soil sampling. The successful targeting and intersecting mineralisation from the first two limited drill programs supports the concept, generated from continental-scale targeting, that the Lake Mackay Project could represent an emerging new metallogenic province."
    I am excited by that statement but I also understand that the message is we are only in the early stages of what may be a company making prospect.
    This prospecting game is for the patient investor.
    Good luck to you and all holders.
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.