PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Sorry my slip of the tongue Billy. But the bags will presumably...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Sorry my slip of the tongue Billy. But the bags will presumably have to be sent to a lab in Adelaide or Perth you would think.
    "This information may not be helpful to you but it would be to investors who bought in on the back of the Grapple teaser announcement." What information are you referring to? Saying results are late when they are not is not information, it is called misinformation. Remember this is IGO's program, so are you saying you are suspicious of  IGO's management. I believe they are very well respected in the industry. And remember, it is costing us zilch.
    My point though is I don't think you will be happy anytime soon. Can you see how you are building a case where the management can't win? You have already decided that the results are late even though they are not according to ABM's advice to market. You have  expectations about the results from the analysis of the samples which you haven't shared. So you have undisclosed expectations hinging on your own undisclosed predetermined timelines. Can you see why I think the company is on a hiding to nothing from you. Whatever happens it will be "I told you so". Why not subject your analysis to scrutiny like others do on this forum. That way we all learn.
    Cheers Billy
    GLTAH
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.