SPR 7.14% $1.05 spartan resources limited

I agree on the blocking stakes but not on Simon Lawson's...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    I agree on the blocking stakes but not on Simon Lawson's ambitions. My read of the bloke is that he has huge tickets on himself, that he struggles to rein in his ego and that when he thinks of his peers, he's thinking of the Bellevue crew, Rally Ho!, Bill Beaumont et al. SL doesn't earn the right to stand shoulder to shoulder with the likes of them by running an explorer, he needs something with a market cap of north of a billion and earning revenue.

I'm curious as to why SL seems to have all of a sudden hit Paul Keating's vaudeville switch - it seems he organised two interviews last week and is giving two presentations next week. Sure, he is likely to release some positive drill results next week but why then also goose the market. What are the chances of him bringing forward a decision on starting up the Dalgaranga mill. From what I hear costs in the minefields have steadied and he already has feedstock averaging twice the grade that was being used when he shut the mill down. I know there was an estimate around of how much it would cost to restart the mill and I'm not sure how much SL would need to raise but this sudden rush of marketing by SL raises the question with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.070(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.07 $1.00 $8.386M 8.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2800 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 15204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.