SPR 0.71% $1.41 spartan resources limited

Im from the FFR crew, and was lucky enough to get the benefits...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    Im from the FFR crew, and was lucky enough to get the benefits he created with FTL and FRB. I have always sung his praises during the SOA and I certainly believe he is the right man for the job here.

As an SPR holder now and watching our resource grow day after day, the starting of the mill I believe should be the last thing on anyone’s mind at this stage, especially if we can prove up WW and PW to be High Grade as well as NN. Imagine running 4gt rather than 2.2gt, their is our Billion dollar market cap.

Not only will that give us $$$ in the bank, it will give us the opportunity to become peers with other mid tier miners, and not look at being taken over but a merger of equals rather. Am I clutching at straws or am I realising what could be if we can get this proved up before the wolves start circling.

My only regret was I could not buy more at that .09 -.11 level, or I should say I didn’t want to sell any of my other investments at the time. Silly me really as I could have sold my CHN at around that $7 mark and sitting at a very nice profit on SPR and not just below break even as it sits now.

GLTAH
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.560B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.45 $1.39 $9.831M 6.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 1003 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.