MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update , page-37

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Awoonga,
    what I like about Matsa's current situation is that they are drilling or about to drill on a number of projects :
    - Symonds Hill
    - Killaloe
    - Fraser Range North
    - Mt Thirsty
    Any one of these drill campaigns could yield a significant discovery! They have also established a significant ground position in the Miningwal /Stella Range area adjacent to the SGQ/BHP JV and also have been quietly acquiring ground in both Halls Creek and another block in the Fraser Range area east of Symonds Hill.
    To my reading of their most recent announcement the best part was something they didn't come across in their shallow drilling. BUX and SFX fell heavily after encountering graphite in their holes around their EM targets. MAT's shallow aircore didn't report any graphite which to me is a good thing.
    A few geologists have said to me that in their opinion Nova and Bollinger are both located in/on a small late term fault off the main Symonds Hill fault. I am of the opinion that a similar late term cross cutting fault also lies on Matsa's Symond's Hill ground.
    We will see what transpires
    Remember also that SIR are drilling at Yardilla shortly and then at Polar Bear and their Fraser Range North ground. Matsa is in the enviable situation of having ground adjacent to or closely located nearby to all of these other SIR projects.Matsa also has ground adjacent to WIN and close to ORN ground where drilling programs by these new Fraser range players will kick off in the next month or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.