CND 6.67% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

Yep, didn't quite happen did it. I wonder about the remarkable...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 221 Posts.
    Yep, didn't quite happen did it.

I wonder about the remarkable coincidence that Vost Property Group was formed on 27/9/2012. Right around exactly the time BKP began 'lending' money in secret. Took us what, 2 Years for them to eventually concede, but they drew the line at funds simply being transferred to JVG & CVS.

Reality seems it might well just be a pretty darned good chance that Vost Property Group was founded largely on BKP shareholder funds,on an ognoing and unsecured basis.

But it's not a conflict of interests, and it definitely is in the best interest of shareholders. There were no other worthwhile opportunities to make use of that money to benefit BKP only. The best use that could be found was to fund the 'family real estate business' which just happens to benefit the family more than BKP shareholders, couldn't be helped.

Is this what happened ? Was VPG established on the back of unsecured capital provided by BKP?

Maybe, but if it did, it would have been becasue that is the best way for a company to invest its cash, on an unsecured basis to fund a separate family business. Sounds completely reasonably right ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.