NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Bauba has advised me that this case will go in and out of court...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Bauba has advised me that this case will go in and out of court for many months.

Genorah/Zijin are not concerned based upon govt and legal advice suggesting that Anglo/Arm will not win. They initially raised this issue in court 4 years ago but did not progress it. They wanted the smaller companies to sweat it out. Well its Bauba that has made the running to get it finally sorted. They have recently consulted with Genorah/NKP lawyers in order to have a united front when the day in court arrives. I do not have a High Court appearance date as yet. Have lodged a request for case number.

In my opinion Zijin will make its move early in the new year with regards to purchasing most of Genorah's NKP stake then a takeover offer for NKP minorities. They had advised that they would like to start mining operations asap in 2015. In the scheme of things only petty cash required to take out all of NKP and build the Garatau mine.

One thing to note is that Anglo/ARM will be confronting Zijin ( big company with millions of dollars in the kitty) with any court dispute and not a small NKP.

The above are my views. Do your own research.

Let the Games begin!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.