EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update, page-6

1. 3,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Investie,
    Years ago, in fact that many I no longer can remember when I first became a shareholder in EAR Earnst Kohler was then stating "EARLY PRODUCTION"
    Now years later we still have not received a JORC without which nothing happens!
    Unfortunately his credibility with his shareholders is absolutely ZERO and we are sick and tired of his manipulative games he has been playing!!!
    He must have a hide as thick as a Rhino. because surely by now he must realize we all (except GH) want him to bugger off into the sunset!!!
    The latest ASX announcement (Exploration Update) has no mention whatsoever of the JORC he promised us for November 2015 so as we all indicated at the time of the failed takeover, it was a ploy by him to try and retain control of the company with absolutely no intention of fulfilling his promised JORC.
    There is a very bad smell about this company and it needs purifying!!! Get the message Earnst Kohler!!!!!!!
    Good luck Investie, we will need it as long as that twit remains in control?
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.