TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi All, MOO! Can't criticise TRY for commencing brownfields...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, MOO! Can't criticise TRY for commencing brownfields exploration on Goldstar (logistics didn't give them much choice) but the first pass results are really poor. The frame work data results from Hicks and Smarts obviously hasn't done much to upgrade the resource either, otherwise we would have been told! . Logistics of RC drilling as the access line lengthens suggests to me that this is going to be a very expensive project for a cash strapped operator. The logistics of lugging casing to the more distant anomalies , and keeping the access open isn't cheap. How long can the operation can keep going if the drill hole data doesn't turn positive? Brownfield exploration may not be the quick fix that I had hoped for! The porphyry dikes which occur throughout the area hopefully won't interfere with the underground mine plan. Unlikely T.O. target (unfortunately), surely too small to interest Guyana Gold . Let's hope the mining operation quickly gets back on track, otherwise "curtains"! Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.