ERM 0.00% 4.5¢ emmerson resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update, page-5

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Not really results JR, simply a summary of activity for the next qtr or two..
    (As well,, at the conference some junior explorers were frothing over cobalt,,, I think ERM has quietly been achieving and also decided to put their hand up)

It also clarifies a little of what the presentation at the conference alluded to, as they have a number of areas they are working on,, which is a little difficult to keep track of the where's/when....

ie Edna Beryl,, much more work to be done,, hopefully to extend this site.
    Kadungle underway...

It looks pretty good to me..

(Apologies for the pdf format copy and paste)

2017 Exploration Program

Focus on Edna Beryl High-Grade Gold: Additional geophysics (gravity and passive seismic surveys) is underway over the Edna Beryl gold project – this will assist in identifying extensions to the known, high-grade gold mineralisation ahead of drilling. If successful,
    these surveys will then be extended to cover additional new “Edna Beryl” targets in the immediate district

Drill-Target Delineation at the Rover Joint Venture
    : The geological review of the Adelaide Resources (now renamed Andromeda Metals), Rover project (earn-in announced ASX: 15
    November 2016) has been completed with the delineation of some outstanding targets. Some additional geophysics will likely be required to refine the targets ahead of drilling.

Targeting and Drilling in NSW Copper-Gold: Exploration is now well underway in NSW with detailed high-resolution magnetic surveys completed over the EL’s 8463 (Wellington), 8465
    (Temora), 8464 (Fifield) and the Kadungle area
    (JV with Aurelia Metals). Fieldwork and data compilation is underway at Kadungle –
    our most advanced NSW project and where we anticipate
    drilling within the next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.