KIN 3.39% 6.1¢ kin mining nl

Ann: Exploration Update, page-11

1. 4,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    Amac, do keep researching. I think you will like what you come to see.

You catch Whyyyyyy (me, and us all) on a particularly tough and galling day for longstanding KIN shareholders.

Not because of today's results, let me hasten to add (despite Whyyyyyy), but because in contrast to the tone of company Meetings and conferences from this time last year, today's General Meeting could only ever be a downbeat affair, as the Company stood up to cop its mea culpa.

However, I'm sure shareholder sentiment can, and will, swing back from here again soon enough.

Today, I think we saw new management publicly taking ownership of the project, and putting its own stamp on things.

That's to the good.

Though I don't think it has ever been the LGP itself, but how best to crack it open, that has been in contention.

And it looks to me like our next run to the line will have just about all the risks removed.

A good place to start in your research, Amac, is still last year's DFS, in my view. And in that context, it's good to know of Cardinia and Lawlers from today's Presentation (p. 9) that:

What we have built will not be wasted!

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 03/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $71.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $53.19K 890.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 298999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.