ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    The elections - there was a controversy around Tshisekedi being declared president but it seems there isn't much upheaval to note. I thought this was strange given Fayulu was reported in western media to have secured 60%, which is a huge level of support, specially for someone who appeared out of nowhere. There was also regional calls for a re-count or pause in declaration and then wide regional support (SADC and AU) for the candidate declared the winner. Not sure what to make of it but from comments made to me by people on the ground "its business as usual".

Nzuri -

"Engineering and Procurement (“EP” fixed-price offer currently under review in parallel with ongoing funding discussions with lenders and multiple potential off-takers."

"Our development team has also been busy, with several work streams advancing in parallel to ensure that Kalongwe is ready to move swiftly into construction as soon as we make a final investment decision and secure project funding. Following completion of the Front-End Engineering Design program last quarter, we have completed detailed design of key items of site infrastructure, almost finalised the metallurgical testwork program and are negotiating a fixed-price Engineering & Procurement offer in parallel withongoing funding discussions."

Alright so we should have some clarity on this shortly I presume

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.