1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Exploration Update, page-34

1. 27,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    Seriously...............we assume many things here and what could be and should be and might be.................you included can only think about what your AJM future might look like......................I have my idea what AJM might look like. The point being that everything is up for discussion and when we talk about future nobody has proof or definitive reasons what will occur 3,4, or 5 years from now.

Now I will ask again, why did Alan Buckler not sell his 194,839,756 shares in the high 40s?.................how would I know...................I suspect you don't either but we can both assume that he was so positive at the time that he could double his 40c so no chance of selling. Strange how time changes everything............maybe just so cocksure that 40c would be like giving it away only to see us now scrambling to remain above 10c

Now we sit at 11.5c.........................did our BOD ever think that we would be here? I bet you they did not..........sh1t happens and here we are

Confidence has been shown with recent 15 mill purchase...................not indifferent to the same confidence displayed when not selling at 40c...........I have grabbed onto their coat tails here because I do find this positiveness overwhelming and very convincing. What neither of us know is when that money will need to show some ROI...................my guess is 25c.................yours could be 45c and others maybe at 90c

Either way this does not imply that any TO recommendation is about destroying the company.....................the company will never be purchased just to destroy it...................you can elect, if this ever happens, to stay with the new incumbents/ BOD or you can accept the proposed offer.

This is all for discussion............call it what you want..........the future is never that easy to read. Imagine if AB and TS could read the future...........they would probably have sold out at 40c...........now looking at opportunity cost. a 15 mill injection at 13c, at this stage of company's life, provides some confidence that some profits from a 13c buy can be attained..............no guarantees of course but do think it will all be about investment timeframe

Now you tell me.........why you "think" AB and TS did not sell in high 40's..................show me evidence of that decision
    You tell me why they will not accept 25c - 30c if it were ever offered..............would have to be the same reason of "confidence".

happy discussions albeit situation normal on HC if any poster dare say something contrary to popular belief as most posts on HC are from holders

Happy days ahead...........................an assumption again as I cannot read the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.