TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update, page-38

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Very pleased indeed.

Be careful though. I think what is happening here is that they might have found their elephant. Thinking of an acquirer already now can only mean people are too eager to sell and will bitterly regret that in the end. The profit not made is the hardest loss.

Guyana no u/g history? Maybe... but luckily you only have to take a look to Ghana.

Omai was special in the sense that the mineralization occurred horizontally and could be exploited via open-pit despite the low grade i.e. at a low strip ratio. In a very broad sense that is similar to the Tarkwa reefs. In that sense Omai is a 10-15 percent mini-Tarkwa. 40m ozs.

100 km from Tarkwa there is Obuasi. Underground mine, 5-9 g/t. Mineralization in quartz veins and sulphide in arsenopyrite. Depth: 1600m, 5 plants 7 mtpa. 60 m ozs.

Smarts is 30 km from Omai. Quartz veins and pyrite. If it also is a mini-version of Obuasi and contains 10-15 percent of the mineralization? Not saying it is, but it could and Troy is going to find out. Step by step. First the decline to access the Smarts ore, note the >10 g/t blocks, then OC + Goldstar, then the current Smarts Deeps areas. So Troy will have some years time to work on the true u/g potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.