TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Re your second paragraph, for the record I'm not the least bit...

1. 953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Re your second paragraph, for the record I'm not the least bit eager to sell my Troy holding. I want to see this company prosper - they've earned it, not least Ken, and we longer term shareholders have probably earned a bit too. And I'm very patient. But I know what you mean.

I like your last para - the possible sequencing of development.

In that regard, I imagine developing Karouni must be a bit like playing a game of chess:

• Which pieces should we move next? OC? Goldstar? Smarts? Some combination?
    • What might our 'opponent' be planning? A prolonged wet season? A fall in the gold price? Or have we got them on the back foot?
    • Do we need to go on the defensive for a while? eg. tighten the budget until operational cash flow improves?
    • Or have we got the pieces in place to launch an attack? eg. boost the exploration/development budget?

It's complex. Thankfully we have a highly experienced board of directors. And I get the feeling that at least some of them must thrive on situations like this. If not, why would you go from Western Australia to Brazil... to Argentina... and now to Guyana? I'll have to turn up to an AGM one of these days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.