TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Certainly recovery rates should be as high as possible and that...

1. 1,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    Certainly recovery rates should be as high as possible and that will depend on the type of ore. At least blending might be required depending on saprolite vs rock etc. Should fit well with Hicks 4 in that regard. Tweaking the plant for ore seems easy but it is not when you have all that other ore going through the plant.

Regarding your car question I can recommend the old Volvo 940 sedans. I own several vehicles, from brand new. But my favorite is a November 1990 manufactured 940 sedan red block non-turbo with the 531 head. This car has 404k on the odometer, mainly short distance. The engine gets full rev if needed and during the last head gasket change at 360k the cylinder honing marks have been as new. Planning to drive this up to 768k (distance to moon and back).

The Saab 9000 is also something to recommend also but certainly very rust prone in comparison. Somewhat safer but FWD. Sounds like work and a project, so I don't own any Saabs anymore.

Had all types of Volvo 740s before that but nowadays the drag coefficient is just too bad. 940 sedan has the best one of all RWD Volvos.

Sad if you think about it what could have been if there only were new cars manufactured to the same standards. E.g. brake lines are steel on my new car meaning the lines will have rotten away long before those of the 1990 Volvo.

Swedish miracles back then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.