LRS 2.44% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

After reading negative posts by x-holders/holders and out of...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    After reading negative posts by x-holders/holders and out of curiosity, I've decided to go through some of LRS's older posts as part of research on sentiment. All I could see is personal attacks on CG, no discussion on the projects. Also I found that those who are just negative regardless of the facts , have actually not participated in the capital raise hence No wonder all the anger/animosity. Below is a sample of the posts by people (I won't mention names) who had the opportunity to partake in the cr but didn't. It doesn't take much to work out the real motive of those who have made the mistake of participating in the cr. This is the stock market, you win some and you lose some. Personally , I wish I had the opportunity to participate in the CR and many others do but not many people would be sore losers. I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but i think it's only fair to share some of their thoughts which they expressed here on HC explicitly. I hope this post doesn't get moderated as it's only intended to research the progression of sentiment of LRS. Check out the last one, that's even after the doubling of the sp. I rest my case, GLTA

I don't know how CG sleeps at night.He is a crook, a liar, a swindler.

i am surprise the SP is holding up a 0.4c

What a joke, and yes seriously CG is a joke

Of course (with the benefit of hindsight) I wish I did subscribe to the SPP.If I had, I would have sold asap and would seem to have realised a 100% gain plus free options.Curious as to how many long-term holders would have subscribed.CG is surely devoid of any credibility and this share, I believe, would only appeal to the day traders... Good luck to them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $559.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $5.462M 27.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 202667 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 6654078 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.