LRS 6.45% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update, page-31

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    that's a fair remark, ofcourse that's important. I decided to buy in when the appointment of an experienced geologist was done , that's when I was convinced that work will start soon with news expected flow from this point on wards . Post #: 46512901
    Now the exploration is in the hands of Tony Greenaway, he is the Head of Exploration with experience in the Lachlan Fold Belt. That's a good start. I think he will get things rolling soon.

So who is Tony Greenaway?

Mr Greenaway is a senior geologist with broad experience gained over 23 years and covering
    operations in Australia (WA and Lachlan Fold), Africa, South America (Chile), Central America (Mexico)
    and Asia (Indonesia).

Tony has over 25 years’ experience in the resource industry, having conducted and managed exploration from grass roots evaluation and project generation through to advanced feasibility studies for copper, gold, platinum group metals and iron ore across a broad range of geographical settings and mineralisation styles.

the projects that he will immediately be working on are Yarara Gold and the Noombenberry kaolin-halloysite project. Just on a side note, exploration companies such as LRS , the most important driver of the share price short/medium term is news flow. some call them catalysts or milestones so that's what I'm banking on.

For Noombenberry , The company has now lodged a program of works with the WA Mine’s department and hopes to be drilling later this year over the potentially highly lucrative shallow halloysite targets at Noombenberry. This basically means we should expect NEWS such as , drilling permits, Drlling company appointment, Commencement of drilling, samples sent for assays, assays results etc etc

for Yarara Gold project, The company has commenced the process of meeting with landowners to seek permission to carry out
    exploration works on the tenements. A visit to Exploration License 8958 was carried out in July. Latin to commence
    exploration activities in the priority targets of the historical high-grade mines of Rangatira and
    Perseverance deposits.
    Latin Resources intends on carrying out the pre-drilling exploration activities that would initially involve
    the acquisition of high-resolution geophysics, in particular low level closely spaced TEM type of surveys
    method in conjunction with detailed data compilation and interpretation followed by structural control
    studies/interpretations leading to drilling target definition. This approach will enable the prioritisation
    of high value targets and initial reconnaissance drill testing to be completed.

Again there will be a stream of announcements in the coming weeks. Also there is the dd from Argentina due by the end of September. If it goes ahead , we should expect some news flow as well when Integra starts the exploration/drilling process. Lots to look forward to. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $461.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $686.6K 4.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 261000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1003370 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.