BCM 8.33% 1.3¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Exploration UPdate, page-112

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    It is not where you are, there is not 1 shred of truth to this, so they have unlocked the ionic nature of the metals, so we are now lead to believe that Au, Ag, Pt, Pd, Rh and all the other PGE's and I remember some time ago they were claiming tungsten and tin, are all hiding in an atomic lattice in amounts which if there were conventional would have veins of metals millimeters thick in the rock, but are now invisible.

And now we have to believe that the metals only show themselves when you are actually only interested in that metal. So a precipitate that had gold and no silver or PGE's, now has no gold and silver and PGE's, simply by adding an extra acid to the digest. Wouldn't it be a simpler explanation that the lead button is produced by BBX, the lead button weights 25g (?) so you simply adjust for what you are looking for and send it off to the lab.

At least the 3t trial is a piss or get off the pot, either they produce a bar of metal, or they don't, no playing around with fusing a lead button or hunting through precipitates with an SEM. My prediction is there will be lots of different reasons why they can't process the 3t and this will just keep ticking along with more rubbish.

Apart from in your mind, where did ruthenium come from?? The announcement of the 7th Sept said 1ppb Ru.

You really shouldn't just make stuff up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.377K 398.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1074298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.