CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Bravo

your opinion isnt only valid because you own a stock. as a geo-geochemist i take an interest any company that purports to have re-written the history of mineralogy and mining.

this is a bulletin board website mate, not a self appreciation society.

Any look at the so called "science" being ramped here simply doesn't pass muster. it hasnt for the last 5 years and still doesnt. its just more quasi answers and "assays" that aren't assays as one would expect them. sailing as close to the ASX wind as they can and smoke smoke smoke to confuse. more "met" work and magic grades that arent really assays but assays of met samples...which isnt JORC.

how the ASX lets this farce continue is beyond me but im pretty sure I know how this story ends.

in the short time ive been following this "story" the new saviour is now the 3T sample is the next "holy grail" because apparently thats representative of a whole mine in hotcopper BBX la la land.

Apparently drilling and JORC dont apply to BBX.

by nitpicking does M26 mean "facts". ....he incensantly ramps total rubbish.....world supply of rhodium and magic ionic gold....er i mean PGMS....on a 2kg (snigger) "bulk" sample.

So yeah, present some real science and not just move the goal posts, and release BS quasi science to back up your claims or dont be surprised if people actually qualified in the space call you out.

got it mate?

If you believe BBX has all these riches to justify $150m market cap then i have bridge im not using that might be for sale.
    Last edited by presto72: 22/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.968M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $6.7K 558.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126483 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 167124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.