GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Hi Cliff,"I’ve compared this to many other deposits and these...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Cliff,

"I’ve compared this to many other deposits and these results fall with the bottom quartile."
    I would be interested to see your comparisons. Can you post it here?

"As I suspect you know.4% average head grade simply isn’t enough over such a scattered area. I’ve compared this to many other deposits and these results fall with the bottom quartile.DYOR. Cheers"
    I believe we agree that the grades are low compared to other graphite mines. However, there are two points we should also take into account to get the full picture:

1)
    The surface around Graphmade is very easily mineable. While a low head grade would not work in most jurisdictions and with most deposits, the fact that the Graphmada deposit is large flake in easily minable regolith and in a low-cost jurisdiction places them apart from others who have hard rock deposits in high cost jurisdictions i.e. Renascor.

So the combination of having a lot of large flake (premium pricing) PLUS easily minable regolith PLUS being in a low cost jurisdiction compensates to some extend. How much? I don't know.

2)
    BSM always claims they start off with a very good product (interesting carbon mix). This does have an impact on costs in later stages (purification). But I don't have much to compare here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.