GW1 9.09% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

And what you say is also generally true, but surely the question...

1. 12,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    And what you say is also generally true, but surely the question is .... does it apply to mining Graphite and does it apply in soft regolith where the aim is to extract the large graphite flakes without damaging them. We already know from Syrah hard rock mining that you get very little else but graphite dust from the process.....the cheapest and most easily produced graphite.... majority of large flake is destroyed through the mining and processing stages.

I'm not 100% sure on the answers to those questions, but I don't understand why someone like TMcM who has miles of experience would continue taking BSM down a path that was against basic mining principles and therefore doomed from the start.

Also, as far as I know, they are still working towards all weather hydraulic mining, so how does that affect you statements about strip ratios....?

We already know from Syrah hard rock mining that you get very little else but graphite dust from the process.....the least value and most easily produced graphite.... majority of large flake is destroyed through the mining and processing stages.

Graphite mining is a very different game..... as some of us have learnt and others are yet to find out.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $442 8.836K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7206 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 159370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.