SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Exploration Update, page-33

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I'm beginning to doubt people who claim they have many years of experience. Of course with all due respect to everyone and especially this great form ie HC but Once a red heart got into a very lengthy discussion with me about Halloysite in one company that I hold, claiming that we could not possibly have it. Guess what, not only we got it but we have more than what his co has. The problem is it got proven 3 months after. The damage was done for many holders while I'm still sitting on 10 bags now. With many more to come. I believe the Same will happen here, some people will be influenced to sell but he will be long gone and ,at best, will send us his best wishes. But unfortunately many will miss out.
    Yidby Gold, Perenjori Gold/base metal, Perenjori Iron Ore, vanadium project massive resource, kooline silver/lead , Mt Magnet and getting nervous?? Very strange for someone that claims to have experience. Very strange indeed. Glta Aimho, no offence intended to anyone just expressing my views ,and I could be wrong of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7.525K 1.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 17681814 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3378234 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.