SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

@Mr.GoldPerhaps it would have been better if you had advised...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    @Mr.Gold

Perhaps it would have been better if you had advised that you're a trader before you made that post?

I'm in this company for the long haul. As mentioned, I expect the SP to be stagnant for a while - and I hope this is the case. I have been accumulating for the past few months and if I'm luckily I'll get the opportunity to keep doing so for a while longer.

This company is probably not best suited for trading. Certainly not for technical analysis. TA has no significant predictive capacity in really any respect. The company has had limited volume and the therefore the share price has remained stagnant. Why is this surprising? And is this meant to be predictive of the mid to long term future? You can't forget that most trends are correlative and not causitive.

As for the announcement - it contains novel and pertinent information (namely that there is an additional survey happening at Yidby). They added some clickbait about the results being imminent. People have been frustrated with the delay in results but it's not soley up to Vlad. They are reliant on third-parties to do a lot of this stuff, it's not surprising that there are some delays.
    Last edited by Alethic: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $38.51K 6.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 12267309 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2700800 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.