SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

@Mr.GoldI suppose it depends on your definition of TA. Is...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    @Mr.Gold

I suppose it depends on your definition of TA. Is recognising that the buy side having higher volume than the sell side means that the share price goes up TA? I'm more referring to this nonsense of selecting from the basket of hundreds of contradictory indicators and drawing lines and circles on a graph as somehow being an objective and significant method of predicting where the SP will go. There's no evidence that investors employing TA ever outperform the market return. Why do you think that no institutional investors ever employ TA? I study a finance degree and TA is simply not a part of the process at all.

The reason why I focus on this is because if technical analysis ever was useful, it wouldn't be for SRN. It just seems like madness that someone would disregard the long term fundamental strength of this company and instead bail out over their 'gut feeling' and the arbitrary lines drawn over a graph. By every metric this company has fantastic upside potential, with a potential billion dollar rerate to its current market cap of 23 million in the long term.

The only relevant risk I entertain is that of management - a risk that exists for every company. As long as there isn't impropriety among the management then an enormous rerate is just a matter of when and not if.
    Last edited by Alethic: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $38.51K 6.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 12267309 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2700800 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.