WC8 11.8% 22.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Ive held from way back in 19th century, up and down and right...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Ive held from way back in 19th century, up and down and right now very down, but this thing hasn't run properly yet IMO, with the ground we have we will get some huge moves eventually, id say gold has to make a solid up move for us first to get things really underway, time to just accumulate in the current price range. Id really like to see a proper run over 10 cents in next few years before I consider selling some, the past runs have been huge but light on actual substance, now we have ground around DEG this might change very quickly. NSW gold holdings will be worth something when gold price increases significantly, so that's what Im really holding out for, once we have next big move in gold up and hot drilling targets around DEG under the drill hammer we will see the move I have been waiting for. Lithium is not the ticket IMO.

With Bricks looking to install a gold standard this may not be to far away, the Fiat currency of the west is looking very dated and like a weakness at the moment, just look at the strength of the gold backed Ruble now its free of its leashes. One of the strongest performing currencies in the world against all expectations of western analyst's but no surprise for those that understand golds importance as a long standing trusted currency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.030(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $277.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.8¢ 22.0¢ $1.346M 5.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 146925 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.